It was notable that in 2014 we could reach 2,483 young people and develop their social leadership skills in just one year. Also, in 2017, we were able to reach 1,073 young people through several sexual and reproductive health workshops.
Some of the key outcomes from our programmes include:
• 64% increase in targeted young people adopting social leadership learnings into their personal lives.
• 74% increase in young people involved in volunteerism.
• 85% of the young people were able to participate in decision-making processes over the past 05 years.
• 88 employers from the state, private and non-governmental organizations were mobilized through our programs.
• We have partnered directly with 88 organizations, including Government, CSOs, NGOs, clubs, youth organizations and state- related